Tel: 4295 9999
Centre Health Medical Centre is a family medical practice serving Campbelltown, Shellharbour, Wollongong and the wider Illawarra area. With a wide range of allied health and specialist services under one roof, as well as a team of dedicated general practitioners, it’s never been easier to get the health care you deserve. Not only is the clinic easy to get to, with plenty of parking on site, all the services you need are under one roof. From diagnostics to specialist care, it’s all here at Centre Health Medical Centre.
Centre Health Medical Centre is a bulk billing clinic, open 7 days a week for your convenience. To make your initial appointment, call (02) 4295 9999. Returning patients can book their appointment online via the link in the left hand menu or at the bottom of this page. For more information, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly reception team by calling the number above.
- Fully computerised clinic
- Female GPs available
- Full nursing support for the treatment room
- All under one roof
- Large car park
- Immunisation – cervical cancer / hepatitis B / childhood /others
- Wound care
- Full medical check-up / executive healthcare
- Health assessments: 75 yr and over/45-49 yr old.
- Pre-school and 4yr old check
- Pre-employment health check
- Workers compensation medical
- Travel medicine
- GP Management Plans – for Mental Health
- Chronic Diseases
- Support to help you quit smoking
- Laser clinic – we not have a laser clinic
- Weight management clinic
- Chemist, radiology, pathology
- Nuclear medicine, dentist, optometrist